Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Count Trixie - By DT Tina Goodwin

Can you believe that Halloween is just around the corner?!? Sigh...this year is going by waaayyy too fast. I am looking forward to the holiday's though. 

This holiday season, my mom, my husband and I are doing bazaars. Our first one is on the 14th of October. I am super excited and a little nervous. I have never done a bazaar. I always love going to them though! 

Anywho, on to today's card! I colored Count Trixie a couple of months ago when she was first released. I have finally gotten her onto a card. 


Isn't Count Trixie the cutest!?!

4

The bats are stickers that I bought at Target after Halloween last year (after the holiday's is the best time to shop for holiday stickers and embellishments!) and the gorgeous butterfly is from Reneabouquets. Renea has the prettiest handmade embellishments. They go perfectly with My Besties. 


I put layers of cardstock on the inside of my cards also. It helps make them a little stronger. This is especially important when I use a lot of embellishments. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Be sure to check back in a couple days for inspiration from another design team member. 

Hugs, 
                             Tina Goodwin DT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.