Saturday, October 7, 2017

Ella Bella Buttons Garden

Happy Satuday My Besties Fans!

Designer Noelle here for Scrapbook Stamp Society to share with you my newest created using "Scan032 Ella Bella Buttons Garden" Digital Stamp from the shop! I hope that you like what I've created with her. I went for a Fall theme since it's definitely getting chilly in the mornings in my area over in Oregon!


I colored the image with my copic markers and used some pretty fall patterned paper from stash. I layered the papers using glue dots and glue pop dots for added dimension. I cut the image out using a scalloped circle die from my stash. The brown circle was free hand with some fiskars scissors. I added some paper flowers, some washi tape, glitter enamel dots to embellish the card. For the final touch, I inked the edges in Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" and added a sentiment from another set I own. 

Thank you for stopping by today! For more photos and details, you can check out my blog. Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.