Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Fall time Bestie

Here's a wonderful Fall theme card using a beautiful image from Sherri Baldy and wonderful papers from Paper Temptress.  I just love this gorgeous stamp that you can get in Sherri's store, My Besties Shop.  The wonderful papers I have used can be found in the Paper Temptress store.

The base paper on this card is a beautiful yellow that has gorgeous speckles of mica all over it.  It glimmers when you open and close it and move it in the light, it's called Mangue.  The image was printed on Heavenly White.  Under the image I have a wonderful layer of Hambly Studio Overlay.  This gorgeous print I cut into a tag shape. This pattern is called Grandma's Wallpaper.  I am also using some beautiful ribbon from the store, Gold Oppulence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.